Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekly Goals and Menu!


Goals for the week:

-Continue waking up at 5-5:30 (depending if I need to wash my hair!) to spend time in the Bible/prayer before I get ready for work

-get new ideas for children's nursery @ church

-start planning for our Christmas Open House


-Make a plan/ budget for Christmas

-help out at local youth ministries a couple times w/ decorating/set-up for their big fundraiser Friday

-thoroughly clean guest bedroom

- prepare for our Thanksgiving potluck after church Sunday (buy and prepare ham, plus other sides and desserts)

-buy light bulbs for house! (5 burnt out at the same time practically!!)

-try not to eat all of these cranberry-orange bars by myself.. (oh my gosh, i made some last night and they are wonderful! I'll post the recipe sometime soon!)

Weekly Menu:

Sunday- (last night) Matt's fave- Hot Thanksgiving Sandwich (I'll post about this soon as well!)

Monday- Going out to Houlihans! Our fave Monday night Happy Hour! (see post below)

Tuesday- Matt is at school, so either leftovers from Sunday or sandwiches w/ tomato soup

Wednesday- Sausage/Corn Chowder Soup w/ Rolls

Thursday- Spaghetti & Meatballs w/ green beans, leftover rolls

Friday- Beef Tostadas w/ rice, chips and salsa

No comments: