Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall Cleaning Challenge #3 Update


Well last night I finished up Challenge #3. Here are some pics of what I accomplished!

Before...




After...



If you can't tell.. I reorganized everything under our bathroom sink to make it more accessible. I divided things according to what they were and how often we used them and put them into different containers. For example, I used to have all of my nail polishes just strung out, not they are all in one bag w/ my nail polish remover and cotton balls. All of my extra lotions are in one box as well and so on. I would like to get some more containers to have on the counter top to keep things like Q-tips in for easy reach as well. I need to make a run to World Market! I found these on their website and they would be perfect! ( a litle higher than I would want to spend.. but still you get the idea)



The next challenge is still a mystery! Katie promises a that it will be up tonight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job it looks great. I got my Qtip holder at the dollar store and have had it for almost three years now. Try there if you have one nearby, could save you some extra cash or you might find some other little things you may have been wanting

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Love the jars!

Candice said...

Can you come to my house?

Jessica said...

you dont' need my help candice! Your house always looks soo nice!