Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall Cleaning Challenge #4


Challenge #4 was to finish cleaning the bathrooms. I was actually looking forward to this challenge b/c I had been needing to do this for some time. Not that I don't clean my bathrooms, I do. But there is a difference between cleaning the bathroom and CLEANING the bathroom, if you know what I mean. I scrubbed my floors, tubs, shower, toilet, light switch.. you name it you got scrubbed. Even my husband noticed how extra clean the shower looked. I actually apologized to him for how not clean the shower was before. I will spare you the before pics. (actually I just forgot to take any) I need to be better, it is the one thing that tends to get neglected. But today it shines:)

Here are some after pics.. Now my bathrooms are nothing out of a catalog, but they are clean! (Believe me.. if this was my house ( we are renting) the guest bathroom would not have that wallpaper!)





2 comments:

Alicia Chambers said...

My mother in law is a big fan of that tilex stuff that you spray after every shower and it keeps things from building up. I think several different brands are on the market now. Just a lil tid bit in case you hate scrubbing the shower as much as I do.

Jessica said...

I will have to check into that! and yes.. I HATE scrubbing the shower!!