Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Update: My mom and me:)

Well I hope that everyone had a great weekend! At first I was kind of bummed about the weekend b/c Matt had to go out of town to speak at a conference, but then my mom ended up being able to come visit which was a lot of fun! We ate out a couple times, shopped and even went and saw High School Musical 3! (haha) I had never seen any of them but we wanted to go to a movie and ended up deciding to go see what all of the fuss was about.

Verdict: It was great! My mom and I both really enjoyed it. There certainly is a lot of talent in that movie w/ all of the singing and dancing. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't singing some of the songs when we left:) Oh and one more confession... I went out and rented the first one the next night:)

Oh and just for fun, here is a picture of me and my mom.. its not recent, its from last summer ( I do have more recent pics, they are just all on my home computer)..

No comments: