Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Since I missed Monday...


My goals for the week:

~These goals aren't always serious, they are just things that I would like to get done over the course of the week.. things I need to remember to do.. things I want to do...

Daily Quiet Time
exchange jeans at JC Penny's
read 2 chapters of my book
send 2 cards to a friend/ family member just b/c..
send my grandpa birthday card
Bake something!
make at least 1 hot breakfast for my husband during the work week
take a nice long walk w/ my husband and dog
paint my toe nails:)
go to at least 1 workout class at gym
workout at least 3 times this week at gym
go over lease w/ my landlord
usual housecleaning chores AND mop the floors in the kitchen, bathrooms REALLY GOOD, clean master bedroom shower REALLY GOOD..

Weekly Menu:

Monday- Spaghetti w/ Meatballs, Salad, Crescent Rolls
Tuesday- Matt @ School- leftover Spaghetti
Wednesday- Crock pot Salsa Chicken w/ black beans, rice, tortillas & all the taco fixings
Thursday- Hoagie sandwiches- possibly meatball subs (haha we are on a meatball kick this week!) or french dip w/ salad
Friday- OUT
Saturday/Sunday- I'm sure we will eat out one of the days, I am also planning on making either chili or a chicken tortilla soup w/ cornbread

No comments: