Monday, October 27, 2008

My Weekly Plan

Goals for the Week:

daily quiet time
read 2 chapters in my book
finish laundry that I started last night
create grocery menu for next two weeks and pair it w/ coupons
plan nursery lesson for church prior to the weekend!
stay on budget
work out 3 times this week
schedule Aldo a hair cut for next week
schedule Matt's dentist appointment


Menu:

This week I am trying to not spend money on groceries by clearing out the freezer. Here's what I'm thinking...

Monday- meatball subs ( we didn't end up having them last week) w/ veggies and salad
Tuesday- leftovers or sandwiches- Matt will be at school
Wednesday- my Omaha steak burgers arrived so I am thinking we will grill out! I'll have to see what I have in my pantry for a side dish.. probably some sort of veggie again
Thursday-chicken tortilla soup w/ cornbread, although by Thursday night I will probably be hitting up the store either before or after dinner for the weekend!
Friday- out

~Breakfast is usually either cereal, toast, yogurt w/ fruit or once a week I try and do a hot breakfast of eggs, oatmeal or biscuits. Oh and there is always coffee:) Matt makes that though! Lunches always consist of either leftovers from the night before or sandwiches.

No comments: