Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's new at our house....

Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years! Life isn't exactly back to normal around here, but we do have a "new" normal I suppose you could say...

Starting on Monday Matt began working at a Health Club part time (3 days a week) and I started watching a little boy during the day. He is 2 months old, 2 months younger than Gracie. I didn't really know what to expect but so far so good! I even made it out w/ both babies on Tuesday. Don't know how much I'll be doing that but it went pretty good.

Gracie turned officially 4 months on Monday! And today marks one year since we found out that we were pregnant w/ her! I remember January 7th, 2009 like it was yesterday... crazy that it has already been a year and that we have had her w/ us for four months. Lately it seems like she is constantly doing new things. She loves playing w/ her toys, LOVES smiling, is really starting to laugh more and more. She grabs everything and everything goes into her mouth:) She is such a sweetheart. She still enjoys our company during the night.. we haven't been able to break that yet... but I don't really mind so much.

Here are a few more recent pics and then on Sunday I am going to be posting a string of pics. I'm trying out this Project 365. You take one pic a day and then post the pics w/ at least one sentence explaining your picture. My upload day is going to be Sundays so I guess if you are interested you can get a glimpse of our first week of 2010.




No comments: