Sunday, January 24, 2010

Project 365: 18-24/365

18/365: Not a great pic of me.. but here's Gracie and I after our day out together. I didn't have Issac (the little boy I babysit) today b/c of the holiday.


19/365: I made this chocolate cinnamon cake for our Community Group tonight.


20/365: Gracie in her very first cloth diaper!


21/365: Gracie and Issac enjoying a little tummy time..


22/365:Friday night after a long week... a little computer time before we went to bed:)


23/365:We all went to the grocery store today and I was able to buy 2 weeks worth of groceries for $50! We aren't going to be eating steak every night but we certainly aren't going to go hungry either. We had a goal to spend only half of our normal grocery budget so that we could send the other half to help w/ meals for people in Haiti. After realizing now that we can do it I will hopefully be able to cut our regular grocery budget down some each week...


24/365: Gracie and I went on a walk w/ some friends from church this afternoon. It was a little cold but it was soo nice to get out and get some fresh air!

No comments: