Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm back!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Ours was very nice! We had a great time visiting with family and friends. We are back home now and are in need of some major reorganizing! All of our Christmas goodies and luggage are just laying around and we have company coming over Wednesday, so I feel a major cleaning evening coming on!

We have also had a few setbacks this week, which is making everything a little more interesting at our house. Matt's car broke down, our garbage disposal is leaking pretty badly (and we can't seem to figure it out) and last night our dryer broke. Ha, Good times:) We had fun trying to find places to put all of our wet laundry last night!

Plans for this week are a little up in the air, Matt won't be around for dinner tonight or Tuesday night, Wednesday night is our New Years Eve party and Thursday we are meeting a friend for dinner! I'm actually REALLY looking forward to next week and getting back to normal! I really miss cooking!

As far as goals... :

-daily quiet time
-put away luggage/Christmas gifts
-buy lightbulbs for bathroom
-try and figure out dryer situation
-try and figure out garbage disposal
-clean house!
-grocery shop for party
-buy new eye glasses!
-ENJOY my day off on Thursday!
-get back on a workout schedule- atleast 3 times this week!

I'll post more about our Christmas as soon as I get some pics uploaded! How was your Christmas?

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Merry Christmas we had a really great Holiday and I always feel so blessed after being around family.
I hope you have a great New Years Eve and Day!