Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting back on track..


Well, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I went missing from the blogging world for a few days as we left town Wednesday to go and visit my family. But now I'm back:)

Since I didn't have my "normal" weekend at home my plans for this week are still a little sketchy.. but here is what I have so far.

Menu:

Monday- probably out.. then to the grocery store!

Tuesday- might thaw some soup from the fridge/ sandwich fixings (Matt will be at school)

Wednesday- Italian - a homemade pizza sounds good or maybe just a pasta dish.. I'm going to check and see what we already have in our pantry before I leave for the store. This will somewhat determine our meal for Wednesday.

Thursday- We are craving that orange chicken again! I think we will have that w/ rice and a side of green veggies:)

Friday- this is our normal date night.. so we are planning dinner and a movie:)

Goals for the Week:

-daily quiet time

-spend time w/ Matt daily reading through our Advent book

-finish grocery list/ match w/ coupons

-finish decorating the house for Christmas:)

-get caught up on laundry from this past week


I think this is all for the week. The list is a little shorter but the job a lot bigger as I still have quite a bit of decorating to do! I usually have this all done right after Thanksgiving but w/ being out of town I just didn't quite get there.

No comments: