Monday, December 15, 2008

10 days 'til Christmas!


Wow.. this month is flying by! I hope that everyone is enjoying their December. Ours has been busy, but good. This weekend was great...we celebrated our anniversary and hosted our Christmas Open House! I'll post more about both of those later along w/ some pics! But for now... onto plans for the week!

(oh and one last thing...yes we did buy a Christmas shirt for our dog, but in our defense it was only a $1! I love Targets dollar section!)

Goals:

-Daily Quiet Time (Sometime I feel funny putting this under goals, it is not so much a goal but just something that I strive to do on a daily basis)
-Daily Advent Reading w/ Matt
-MAIL OUT CHRISTMAS CARDS! (this is my plan for tonight and tomorrow! I'm soo behind!)
-pick up groceries to make dish for work Christmas luncheon
-finish up Christmas shopping/ wrapping gifts
-take Christmas goodies to our neighbors
-work out at least 3 times this week! (I've been slacking in this area this month.. and this is definitely not the month to be slacking!)

Menu:

Monday- Quesadillas w/ cheese, peppers and onions w/ beans and rice

Tuesday- Mexican Soup w/ cornbread

Wednesday- Cheeseburgers w/ oven potatoes, veggies

Thursday- Roast w/ potatoes and carrots

Friday- out to eat

~Since we have spent extra money this month for various Holiday gatherings and our party we are trying to make the most of what we have at the house... It's amazing what accumulates in your freezer! We have a roast, hamburger patties (from Omaha Steaks)plus all sorts of frozen veggies. I think the only thing I will have to pick up from the store is a bag of potatoes and maybe a pound of hamburger for the soup. It's looking to be a very red meat week!

No comments: