Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Great Bargains at ULTA


If you live in the Kansas City area or have one close to you (they have locations all over the U.S., as well as online shopping) you must check it out! I used to hate buying make-up b/c I felt that I was always spending so much money. Ulta has such great deals though. Not only do they accept manufacturer coupons (those from online/ newspaper/ etc) they also have their own coupons. Typically the coupons are either for 20% off, or 3.50 off a purchase of $10 or more. They also have bonuses all the time with purchases. Here's just a brief bit about a few deals I recently got..

Buy $12 of Revlon products, get a free gift of a blush, eye shadow, lip gloss and nail polish. All of which were very nice products totally $39 if bought separately. On top of that I had a 3.50 off $10 purchase. So.. $12-3.50 = $8.50 for 5 items (including the one I had to buy to receive the free gift). I was kicking myself though b/c I could have saved even more if I had my coupon book w/ me which had Revlon coupons in it- They let you combine their coupons w/ manufacturer coupons which saves you even more!)

Then, last night I was out shopping for my Secret Santa at work. I popped into Ulta and they had cute large coffee mugs filled with a pretty large body wash, body lotion and hand cream. They were marked down to 9.99 and then I also had another 3.50 off 10.00 purchase. $6.50 for a really nice gift!

Also, if you are in need of some stocking stuffers they have a variety right now. They have a selection of lotions, fun makeups, even kid appropriate gifts for all under $5. They also had a 5 for $5 stocking stuffer promotion going on.

All this to say.. if you are in need of some good deals check out Ulta. They carry make-up, "drug-store brands" as well as more select brands. They also carry hair products, hair equipment, lotions, candles, all sorts of fun stuff.

If you get the paper they often have ads on Sundays with coupons and a list of all of their deals. You can also check out their website for a scan of the ad.

Oh! and one last thing! Mineral make-up is very popular right now. I haven't personally tried it, but if you have been thinking of doing so Ulta has their own line of mineral make-up and right now it is buy one get one free. The eye shadows are $10.00 regularly, so you would be getting 2 for 10.00. And if you get your hands on an Ulta coupon you might get an even better deal!

Ok.. I'm really done now. Good deals get me excited:)

2 comments:

Katie said...

thanks Jessica for reminding me how great Ulta is - it's been a while since I stopped in so it might be time to revisit the store.

oh and wow on your great deals! you go girl!

Jessica said...

no problem! I hope you are able to find some great deals as well!