Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Project 365: 53-60/365

53/365: Getting set to make some cranberry oatmeal cookies... I'm learning that if you measure everything out before you start cooking everything just goes so much smoother! I kind of feel like a TV chef when I cook this way.. haha:) Oh and the cookies were DELICIOUS!


54/365: My smiley baby...:)


55/365: Gracie loves playing w/ her toys so much more now that she can sit up!


56/365: Another pic of my baby girl.. playing in her swing w/ her Frog Prince:)


57/365: Gracie's first time trying solid foods! We gave her some rice cereal.. she ate practically the whole bowl! Ever since then though she seems to care less for the cereal. I have tried baby oatmeal as well.. it all just comes right back out. I guess I just keep trying night after night?


58/365: Gracie was making such a sad face.. but yet still so cute:)


59/365: This past Saturday I threw a babyshower for a girl that goes to our church. Her baby boy is due April 11th.. isn't she just too cute?! (I'll do another post on the actual baby shower)


60/365: Gracie was given this dress as a possible Easter dress but I was a little worried that it wouldn't fit her in another month... so I just decided to doll her up for church this Sunday so we wouldn't miss our chance to wear it:)

No comments: