Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Project 365: 61-67/365

61/365: Gracie and her friend Issac just chillin' :)


62/365: I started watching another little girl 3 days a week. So on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I have a 4 month old, 6 month old and a 9 month old... good times:)


63/365: I missed Wednesday... :(

64/365: I already posted pics of Gracie on today since it was her 6 month bday This was at the end of the day.. just couldn't resist. My family:)


65/365: My mom was coming in town so Matt and I got to go out Friday night! Matt surprised me w/ flowers and took me to a really nice restaurant, Yia Yias. He is working a part time job at our health club and the owner works out there. Matt has gotten to know him and he even gave Matt some gift cards to the restaurant!


66/365: Gracie had her first Baby swim class this past Saturday. It was so fun! She really seems to like the water! I can't wait to go swimming outside!


67/365: ...And here's a pic of Gracie w/ her grandma, my mom..

No comments: