Friday, March 19, 2010

Project 365: 68-74/365

Once again I missed getting pictures a few days. It irritates me so much when I realize this! So here is a partial recap of two weeks ago.. I'm a little behind w/ the uploading!

68/365: What was left of the yummy carrot cake I made for my moms birthday! Recipe link here:)


(69/365 is missing... just being honest!)

70/365: Another cake.. this time pineapple upside down cake:) Very Yummy!


71/365: Gracie at bath time.... she finally likes her baths!


72/365: These next two pics are from the same day. Gracie and Eiley playing together and learning to share:)





(73/365- missing)

74/365: Gracie sitting up in a highchair at 5 Guys Burger and Fries. She is getting to be such a big girl!! We went out w/ my dad and his girlfriend while they were here this weekend. We hadn't been before but it was pretty good! Still not my favorite burger place in KC.. Blanc Burgers holds that spot!

No comments: