Monday, February 1, 2010

Project 365: 25-31/365

25/365: Gracie was laying on her blanket w/ her toys while I was in the kitchen. She started fussing but then quieted down pretty quickly. When I went into the living room she had rolled herself over on top of all of her toys.. too cute!


26/365: Gracie, her daddy and Aldo... spending a little time together:)


27/ 365: Gracie was rolling all over the floor and rolled right up into her blanket.. it was very cute:)


28 & 29/365: I messed up and completely forgot to take any pictures!! I was so mad at myself! So this picture isn't from the correct date but it is a pic I took this week... Sausage, red pepper and spinach frittata.. Delicious!
Here is a link to the recipe. I did a few things differently just b/c it was what I had on hand. I used ground sausage and shredded cheddar cheese.


30/365: My dad came to visit this weekend so Gracie got to spend some time w/ her Grandpa:)


31/365:Matt and Gracie after church. Gracie wore her Christmas dress..I wanted her to be able to wear it one more time before she outgrew it!

No comments: