Friday, March 13, 2009

Well, what a week...

We are in our new house and it is WONDERFUL!! This week has been a lot of unpacking and arranging and we have actually gotten a lot done! We do have one room (the baby-to-be's) room that has become a dropping place for things I'm just not quite sure where to put yet... but other than that we are pretty settled. Now my house does look a little empty, more space means you need more stuff apparently:) SO w/ time we will hopefully work on fixing that. I will post pictures sometime. I have taken some just need to upload them. I'm very behind in posting pictures just in general!

We had our March appointment yesterday. Nothing really all that new occured. We got to hear the heartbeat again. It was harder to hear this time.. we could hear it briefly off and on but our doctor said that the baby must be moving around quite a bit.. she was having a hard time following it! (For those interested the heartbeat was in the 140's) According to my book the baby should be measuring around 4-5 inches and my doctor said sometime in the next few weeks I should start to feel some movement! We also got to schedule our Big Ultrasound! It will be three weeks from yesterday, April 2nd! Time has really been going pretty fast w/ all that has been going on. I can't believe in three short weeks we will know what we are having! This will also be our first ultrasound so I can't wait to see our little one. I'm adjusting more to the idea that I'm going to have a baby but it still doesn't feel completely real yet. I keep hearing that once my stomach starts growing and I start feeling the baby it will really start to set in.

Even though I haven't posted recipes in FOREVER.. I actually have been cooking! I even used a couple new recipes this week so I will also try and update my blog w/ those.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: