Friday, August 29, 2008

It's Friday.. No work till TUESDAY!!


Well.. the week is coming to an end. It was a busy one!

Rather than rattle on about my week I thought I'd share a quick but delicious recipe for enchiladas. We made them last night and they really hit the spot.

First, you need to cook your chicken. Most of the time I boil it, yesterday I used the crockpot.
Once the chicken is cooked you shred it to the size you desire. I then take all the shredded chicken and mix in a jar of jalopeno ranch.
I then stuff the chicken mixture, pepperjack cheese, peppers and onions inside a tortilla shell and roll it all up tight. I repeat this process until I have a whole pan of enchiladas... I squeeze as many as I can in!
Next, I cover them w/ green enchilada sauce, as well as some more peppers, onions and cheese.
Then I bake them in the oven (350 degrees) for about 20-25 minutes.
Serve w/ sour cream, some chips and salsa.. and you have yourself one great meal:)

No comments: