Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It was one of "Those" mornings

Tired..
running late...
not feeling well...
house a mess...
couldn't decide what to wear...
forgot to get some things at the store for dinner (planned on putting in the crockpot all day...
now have to go on a short lunch break and hope dinner gets cooked...
couldn't find shoes that I needed for work...
walked out the door- forgetting my breakfast...

ya.. it was one of those mornings

On the postive side?

My husband was home!(he wasn't supposed to be last night)
I got to go visit my friend and see her baby for the first time last night.. soo cute!
Last night Matt and I went to Dairy Queen and got their new Thin Mint Blizzard.. wow.. delicious!!
Today's Wednesday..half way through the work week!
We are going to have a good dinner tonight, once I go to the store!
Wednesday night is Bible study night for Matt and I. A special time for us that I always really enjoy...

It's going to be a good day...

No comments: