Thursday, August 27, 2009

5 days til Due Date!

Well, we have pretty much come to the end of the pregnancy.. My due date is this coming Tuesday and we are "ready" for our little girl to be here.. as ready as we can be anyways! I still can't believe that Matt and I are about to be parents. Even typing that just now still seems so crazy and hard to believe..

Pregnancy hasn't really been all that bad. I've been blessed w/ being healthy minus some aches and some very swollen feet! The time truly does seem to have flown by. I can't believe it was all the way back in January that we found out we were expecting!

Matt has truly been wonderful this whole time, so encouraging, so supportive. I was blessed w/ him being able to attend all of my doctor appointments.. it has been a lot of fun growing together as our little one has been growing inside. I am so thankful for the last (almost!) 5 years that we have spent together as just husband and wife. I wouldn't trade that time for anything. I admit at times I am a little sad to see this part of our life end but I know that we are gaining so much more.

So, hopefully I will have pictures of our little girl to post here soon:) I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

OMG I feel like it was just yesterday you announced your pregnancy. Time is really flying by a little to fast lately. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pics of your darling girl.

Candice said...

Can't wait to see that little redheaded girl! Or, will it be black haired...? She'll be so cute either way!