Friday, January 18, 2008

First Post

Hello! My name is Jessica and my husband, Matt, and I live in the KC area. We have been here for about 2 1/2 years now. Crazy how time has flown! We moved here so that Matt could pursue a masters degree in seminary. (next december he will be done!!!) We have grown to really love Kansas City and all that it offers. Since it is still just the two of us we tend to treat the city as if we are tourists....always looking for new places to go and see. This city has been a really growing place for Matt and I as well. We came here not knowing what to expect and nothing has really changed in the past couple years! This is why I finally decided that it would be nice to have a place to share what is going on with us. I hope to discuss all sorts of topics on here as our interests are wide and varied.

I suppose that is enough of an introduction.... you will be getting to know us more and time goes on... Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments: